- Word count: We don’t have firm minimums but posts typically run between 250 and 1000 words.
- Tone: Upbeat, optimistic, hopeful and positive.
- Original Content: In most cases, we ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Blesst. If you have a story that has been published elsewhere we may still publish it so long as the content of the actual article has been uniquely rewritten.
- Attribution and promotion: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a link and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. We do not accept submissions for “SEO articles”, so the link back must be to a website that you are directly affiliated with.
- By submitting to Blesst, you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Blesst.org editorial team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN SUBMISSIONS
- Posts that feature an experience you’ve had either performing a random act of kindness, or receiving a random act of kindness
- Video footage reporting on a pay it forward experience
- Other types of posts that help our readers grow and feel inspired.
- Photos: All contributors are encouraged to submit original, high quality photos with their posts. These should be at least 850 pixels wide (bigger is fine). Please do NOT submit stock photos or replicated photos that you don’t have rights to share.
Please send all of the above to email@example.com
(Visited 169 times, 1 visits today)